Wednesday, December 30, 2009

WHO'S THE BEST COUNTRY ARTIST?

American Songwriter magazine's Evan Schlansky sounded off in the Jan/Feb 2010 issue about popular music--quantifying both the best music of 2009 and the best of the 2000's.

The publication is heavy on the non-country genre (except for the May/June 2009 Dierks Bentley feature and cover!), so it was no surprise that Schlansky had no idea who to pick for the Best Country Artist: "Sadly, I don't listen to enough country music to say. So why don't y'all write me a letter and tell me who you think it is."

Please write to Evan Schlansky and let him know why you choose Dierks Bentley! eschlansky@americansongwriter.com

2 comments:

  1. I've sent my letter in! Common Dierks Reps let get him on that list. Thanks for posting this.

    Lovedierks1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna send mine!

    ReplyDelete